- ARTICLE 1: Personal Information We Collect
- ARTICLE 2: Disclosure of Your Information
- ARTICLE 3: How Bibleinfo.com Handles Privacy Internally
- ARTICLE 4: Your Privacy Choices
- ARTICLE 5: Updating Your Personal Information and Contacting Bibleinfo.com
- ARTICLE 6: Acceptance of Privacy and Security Policy
Personal Information We Collect
- We collect information in several distinct areas: When you browse to our site and when you Ask a Bible Question, submit a Prayer Request, and request our Free Gift. The information we collect in these areas is as follows:
- IP Address
- Ask a Bible Question and Prayer Request, and Contact Us sections
- First name*
- Email address*
- For the Gift Request Section
- Full Name*
- City, State/Prov, Postal Code*
- Email address*
- Bibleinfo.com only uses browser cookies to store information about settings language related on this site, so that when you return to Bibleinfo.com, you will see your desired language. These cookies do not collect, store or maintain your private, personally identifiable information. You do not have to accept these cookies to visit or use the site or our products and services, and you can choose to refuse our cookie, delete our cookie from your hard drive or turn off the cookie at any time by updating
- At times, Bibleinfo.com uses the user's IP address to derive the approximate City, State/Province, and Country of the user.
*Required information. Provision of any other information is optional.
All web servers collect the client's IP address. This is required in order to provide the client with the requested web pages.
Disclosure of Your Information
In the following limited circumstances we will consider, and may release, Personal Information to third parties: (1) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order; (2) to follow-up on special requests initiated by you, such as delivery of the materials requested by you; (3) to notify you of other related resources and services in your area; (4) in special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others.
Bibleinfo.com may provide some information to third parties about you which does not allow you to be identified or contacted ("Aggregate Information"). For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of users of our site and the activities they conduct while on our site. We might also inform a company that "30% of our users live east of the Mississippi" or that "25% of our users have made a prayer request."
How Bibleinfo.com Handles Privacy Internally
Your Privacy Choices
You may opt out of submitting your Personal Information at the time you provide the information necessary to facilitate your request.
Updating Your Personal Information and Contacting Bibleinfo.com
We will always strive to make the changing of your personal options as easy as possible.
You can always contact us in order to (i) delete your Personal Information from our systems, (ii) update the Personal Information that you have provided to us, by contact us.
Acceptance of Privacy and Security Policy
By using this site and services, you signify your acceptance of our privacy and security policy. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any policy described in this Privacy and Security Notice, your only remedy is to discontinue use of this site and services. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy and Security Notice at any time. If we change our policy, we will post those changes on our site so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. Your continued use of any portion of the site following notification or posting of such changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes. Please remember that protection of your privacy begins with you.