Bibleinfo.com helps people discover what the Bible says about life's questions. Here you will find counsel, direction, encouragement, and help — all from God's word.
Ask a Bible Question
Not sure where to turn?
Send in your question and our Bibleinfo team will help you find your answer.
We cannot afford to be indifferent in our relationship to Christ. It's in the Bible, Revelation 3:15, TLB. "I know you well—you are neither hot nor cold; I wish you were one or the other! But since you are merely lukewarm, I will spit you out of my mouth!"
- What does the Bible say about Muslims/Islam?
- What does the Bible teach about the secret rapture?
- What does God say about people who use amulets?
- Is capital punishment biblical?
- Does the Bible say anything about cremation?
- What was Lot's wife's name?
- Should Christians Observe the Israelite Festivals?