Bibleinfo.com helps people discover what the Bible says about life's questions. Here you will find counsel, direction, encouragement, and help — all from God's word.
Ask a Bible Question
Not sure where to turn?
Send in your question and our Bibleinfo team will help you find your answer.
How did we get the Bible? It’s in the Bible, 2 Peter 1:20, 21, NIV. “You must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.” The Bible is not the ideas of men; it is the word of God.
- What does the Bible say about Muslims/Islam?
- How Many Bible Promises are There?
- Did Creation take place in 6 literal days?
- What does the Bible say about interracial marriages?
- What does the Bible teach about the secret rapture?
- What are the essentials of Christianity?
- Is it wrong to celebrate Halloween?