Bibleinfo.com helps people discover what the Bible says about life's questions. Here you will find counsel, direction, encouragement, and help — all from God's word.
Ask a Bible Question
Not sure where to turn?
Send in your question and our Bibleinfo team will help you find your answer.
The law of God contains ten commandments. It's in the Bible, Exodus 20:1-17, NKJV. " And God spoke all these words, saying: “I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
- Is Ash Wednesday in the Bible?
- What are the historical and scriptural facts about fermented drinks in the Bible?
- What was Noah's wife's name?
- Should Christians Observe the Israelite Festivals?
- Do animals go to Heaven?
- Why do some Christians observe the Sabbath on Sunday?
- Is the Bible inspired by God?